RPG for Everyone!
At PopScreen Games, we create fun and engagement for all kinds of players.
PopScreen Games is a new Mobile Game Studio located in Paris, France.
We create RPG mobile games targeted to a wide audience.
We have implemented a nice and professional working environment built around 2 core values:
· Trusted Autonomy: employees are entrusted and given full autonomy.
· Non Bullying environment: this is an open-minded work environment where people can be frank and honest with each other but always respecting the other’s culture, values, point of view, etc.
PopScreen Games was founded by industry veterans, who have over 15 years of experience in mobile game development each. They have previously worked in leadership positions at companies such as gumi, Electronic Arts, Gameloft, Ubisoft, PokerStars or Vivendi Games.
A new RPG with flavor and style!
I'm a title. Click here to add your own text and edit me.
Play a turn based gameplay if you want to optimize your action and progression or...
Auto battle if you prefer just to relax and enjoy the show!
Here are some of the delights of the Most Perfect Kingdom:
- Progress across corrupted Fairy Tales by defeating a wide variety of mobs, bosses, twists and plots.
- Collect tens of unique Heroes and discover their stories and powers.
- Build valiant teams to win hundreds of epic battles.
- Climb the Magic Bean to conquer the most precious gems of the kingdom.
- Travel through the mirrors to explore the twisted lands and find the shards of spirit of our heroes.
- And meet some... well... less frequentable people to try and diversify your incomes. We're living hard times after all...
Be in Touch
We want to hear from you!
By transmitting your email address, you hereby accept that Popscreen Games sends you emails with information on its services. Your data will be stored for 3 years as from the last contact from you et will be only used by Pospscreen Games. You have the right to access, oppose, delete, limit or change your data by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you feel, after having contacting us, that your rights are being denied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.